Epiphany is a big event in the history of Christianity. Everything that was going on with the Christ was very significant. In this Epiphany Essay Ideaswe will explain the principle of epiphany in general. This term has many meanings. It is very interesting to talk about something that has more than one idea and can be considered differently. The word “epiphany” may mean a big Christian holiday which concerns the revealing of Jesus to people. Also, this word means a sudden and great revelation or realization. Let us look at these two sides. Be sure that our term paper writing service has made it very entertaining.
Let us first start from Christian holiday. It has a good background which is based on the events mentioned in the Bible. Christianity has a very long history. It is the most influential religion in the world. We do not have an intention to make you a Christian. However, if you would like to know how to become one, we can explain it in our next paper. So, epiphany is the synonym of the word revelation. What happened in Israel long ago and what exactly Gentiles saw or understood? Professional service to write essay for you and everyone who needs has prepared an unusual paper which explains complicated things.
Have you heard about Jesus Christ? This is He who revealed Himself to people and because of Whom the holiday exists. If you know nothing about this personality, we can explain little His story.
1. According to the Bible Jesus exists from the very beginning. He was involved into the process of creating the world. In the book of Genesis such words are written, “Let Us create”. The word “Us” means that not only one personality was engaged. Christians assert that Jesus is the creator. If you would like to receive an essay on this topic, just say, “Make my essay for money.”
2. In all the books of Old Testament prophets are saying about the coming of Jesus. Moses calls Him a prophet. Micah writes that Jesus is the Ruler. For these reasons, Hebrews were expecting someone who had to become the King of Israel.
3. Jesus was born in Bethlehem as the Scripture told. However, He did not live there. This fact confused many people. They did not believe in Him. Jesus was also rejected by His family and the citizens of His native village. In case someone has a paper on the service of Jesus Christ, we can offer cheap checking essay for errors service.
4. His task was to preach to Jews. All in all, He traveled through the all country and its suburbs. Jesus drove out demons and healed many people. A huge crowd of people followed Him all the time.
5. Jesus had many disciples and 12 apostles. Mother Teresa was one of the most prominent followers of Jesus in the last century. Mother Teresa essay will tell you about this amazing woman.
Teachers of the law and Pharisees did not consider Him a prophet. They envied Jesus because He accepted poor and sinful people. In almost every preaching Jesus called Pharisees hypocrites. He claimed that they would not enter the house of God.
One can read more information about Christianity and Jesus’ disciples here: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/christianity-essay-christian-beliefs
6. Christ was betrayed by His disciple on the third year of His service. He was crucified. His followers believed that Jesus had come for ruling on the Earth. Disciples were watching the moment to govern with Him. Jesus convinced them that He had come to save the world but soon He would come to judge it.
We ask you to pay some attention to the list below. Custom writing service like us has interesting offers for each client. Find little time on one of these essays.
Our company belongs to the most experienced writing companies. We are working with people who know what students need. That is why our clients always get a brilliant result. You will be pleasantly surprised by prices, by the way.
Christians who celebrate Epiphany do it on the 6th of January. They devote this day to the representing of Jesus to the Magi. When the Christ was born, amazing things happened. Not everyone understood what happened and most people were not aware of this event. Even though the traditional understanding of Epiphany means discovery of the Magi, some Christians think about it differently. There was a particular order of events and people who realized that saw Christ.
1. Shepherds were informed by the angel of God that the Christ was born. The men rushed to the Bethlehem. There in a stable they found a woman with the newborn child.
2. The Bible says about one person whose name was Simeon. The God’s hand was upon him. He was a righteous man. According to the Moses’ Law all newborns had to be presented to the Lord. Simeon came to the temple when little Jesus was brought by His parents there. When Simeon saw Jesus, he took Him and praised the Lord for His salvation which was hidden in Jesus.
3. The moment of revelation also happened when the prophetess Anna stood in the temple. Seeing Jesus, she claimed that He had come for atonement of Israel.
Our online essay editor will help anyone to improve his/her paper not only on life of Jesus but on any other topic.
All these stories are talking about one event – epiphany. So, it is more than just a traditional concept of Christian revelation which has turned into a holiday. Have you mentioned that it is not an argumentative essay? If you know nothing about this kind of writing, argumentative essay sample will be very helpful.
Epiphany is extremely important event. It has the same weight as birth of Christ and His resurrection. Epiphany was an inevitable part of Jesus’ life. It was His duty to speak about a new commandment. Nowadays not all Christians celebrate this event as the holiday. But every pastor of Christian church mention during sermons the significance of revelation of the Christ. Maybe if you read the story of Jesus in the Bible, it would be easier for you to understand the importance of His life. Reading makes life better. Find more information on reading on this page: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/essay-on-reading-check-the-benefits
Epiphany as a sudden realization of something happens to everyone. This moment occurs in one’s life at least several times. Some of such realizations become very special. They are able to change the whole life. Epiphany points us vital aspects and things which we have not mentioned before. Suppressed by the heavy burden of conflicts, fear, and daily chores such significant things like feelings or even discoveries stay hidden from us. To understand what is epiphany in a common life we suggest you several examples.
1. The Law of Gravitation was passed in a very interesting way. A famous apple fell on the head of sir Newton. This story is a great example of epiphany. It shows that a person may seek something but it comes to him only after the moment of revelation which is always unexpected.
2. Imagine a drunk driver who usually avoids car accidents and for this reason does not stop drinking. Suddenly he realizes that it is a bad idea when his son or daughter gets numerous injuries because of the car accident after a drunk party.
3. Amy Tan is a brilliant writer with excellent English. Her mother came from China to America long ago, however it did not improve her pronunciation. Amy once realized that at home she usually spoke the same way as her mother while during the lectures she used perfect English. This epiphany was so strong that it inspired Amy to write an essay about mother tongue.
Surely, everyone of us has such moments. Usually, they influence our lives to some extent. Writers also have specific occasions. They make them to write about unexpected and interesting things like tips on editing college application online. Epiphany is a huge thing not only from Christian point of view. It plays a big role in the life of each person.
We thank you for your time. Our writers have tried to make this essay useful. Read our blog. Our guarantees remain unchangeable. So, do not hesitate and make orders on our site.
This assignment is designed to help you develop a topic for the narrative essay.
1. What aspect of your identity will you write about?:
How it feels to be ___________.
2. Who will be included in your essay? Briefly explain why you choose these individuals?
3. What is the setting (time and place) of your story?
4. What is the sequence of events? Note that each major change of events gets its own paragraph.
5. What lesson or revelation about humanity would you like your essay to reveal?
6. What is the epiphany--the turning point for the lesson? In other words, what is the central event(s) that leads you to the lesson? The entire essay should center on this event: who you were before the epiphany, the moment of the epiphany, and who you became afterwards.
7. Who else would care about your topic and why?
8. Write your initial thesis here: (It might be helpful to review the video and chapter from your book here):