485 Cover Letter Mitbbs Stock

  1. 01-19-2014, 09:41 PM#1

    Concurrently Filing I-485 and I-130 Help (cover letter, DACA, etc)

    Hello all. I got married last year and I've been gathering information and filling out papers for I-485 and I-130. As of now, I am part of DACA(deferred action for childhood arrivals) and I had some questions about that, too.

    First of all my wife and I have filled out the following applications: I-130, G-325a(for both of us), I-485, I-864, and I-693(waiting for the results from the hospital).

    Here's a question. Being part of DACA, I've already received the EAD card and able to work, but do I have to apply for I-765 again and get a new EAD card? If so or not, how many passport photos do I need to send in total? I have 2 for my wife but I don't know how many I need. I know the applications are being submitted concurrently, I don't know if I have to send one for each application. For example, if I submit a G-325a for I-130, do I need to make another copy for I-485? Same goes for passport copies and all others.

    Also, can someone check my cover letter and see if anything is missing?

    "Wife's name"

    (Not really sure if this is the right addres for me to send. I live in Colorado)
    Attn: FBAS
    131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
    Chicago, IL 60603-551

    Concurrent filing of I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) and I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status)

    Petitioner (U.S. Citizen): Wife's name
    Beneficiary (Alien Spouse): My name

    Dear Sir/Madam

    Please find enclosed concurrent filing of forms: I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) on behalf of my husband, I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), and its various supporting documents.

    Contents include:

    I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
    • Money order of $420 made payable to Department of Homeland Security
    • Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
    • Form G-325A, Biographic Information of Petitioner
    • Form G-325A, Biographic Information of Alien Spouse
    • Copy of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate
    • Copy of Petitioner’s Identification Card
    • Copy of Beneficiary’s Translated Birth Certificate
    • Copy of Beneficiary’s Passport (Biographical page)
    • Copy of Beneficiary’s Passport (Visa and stamped passport page)
    • Copy of Marriage Certificate
    • Two Passport Style Photographs of the Petitioner (Placed in a plastic bag, attached to a paper)
    • Two passport Style Photographs of the beneficiary (Placed in a plastic bag, labeled with full name and alien #, attached to a paper)
    • Evidence Of Bona fide Marriage
    -Letter explaining our relationship history, marriage, and our future plans together
    -Affidavit letter from a close friend
    -Copy of bank statement showing joint account
    -Selection of Pictures that document relationship and marriage

    I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
    • Money order of $1070 made payable to Department of Homeland Security
    • Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
    • Copy of passport page with non-immigrant B2 visa, I-94 Form, and entry stamps
    • Copy of passport's biographical page
    • Copy of Marriage Certificate
    • Copy of Birth Certificate translated in English
    • G325A signed by the beneficiary
    • Two passport Style Photographs of the beneficiary (Placed in a plastic bag, labeled with full name and alien #, attached to a paper)
    • I-693 Vaccination Supplement (Completed by a Civil Surgeon sealed in an envelope)
    • I-864 Affidavit Of Support, filed by the petitioner

    Thanks for helping!

  2. 01-28-2014, 05:45 PM#2

    Thank you

    Hello i just want to say that your cover letter is awesome, i dont know if you doing right, I am about to start the process and you cover letter is an awesome guide so thank you and let me know how your process goes and good luck
  3. 07-27-2015, 05:02 PM#3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015

    A question

    Hello! I was looking for information how to fill the form I-485 and i-130. I read your thread, a question have you been approved? how do you filled the part 3. A- in the form I-485 and the I-130 Part A-14., I'm under DACA and I recently got a AP and returnd to the US. Now I have my I-94 but I'm not sure what to write in the question: In what status did you last enter?

    Thank you
  4. 07-28-2015, 12:35 AM#4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Your status would be on your I-94, what ever you entered as.EG, If B1 or B2. Visitor or Business. If you came as a visitor and left on DACA, and return, you are still referred to as a Visitor/DACA.
  5. 07-28-2015, 12:49 AM#5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    It doesn't cost to Apply for I-765. But if you have enough months on your current i-765, you need not apply, sending a copy, with rhe status under which you obtain it, is enough.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Two passport pictures, each of you both, would be ok.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You can send 4 copies each of G-235A.
  6. 07-28-2015, 12:59 AM#6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Looking through your letter:- Do you have lease agreement or proof of living togather, also photo copies of drivers license, for both of you, with similar address. Social Security Cards for both of you. Since u already have a DACA work authorization Card you would have had your SSC. Any form of pictures of wedding or travel. Vacation itinerary. Just to name a few of other things you can send.
  7. 04-11-2016, 10:32 AM#7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014

    Did you have to fill the i765

    Hey I am in the same position as you and I seen that you already filled your papers did you need the i765
Quick NavigationAdjustment of Status (I-485)Top
  • Site Areas
  • Settings
  • Private Messages
  • Subscriptions
  • Who's Online
  • Search Forums
  • Forums Home
  • Forums
  • Visas - USA
    1. Visitors Visa (Tourist, B2)
      1. Visitor Visa Extension
    2. Athletes, Artists, Entertainers Visa (P)
    3. Business Visa (B1)
    4. Crewman Visa (C1/D)
    5. Exchange Visitors Visa (J1, J2)
    6. Fiance(e) Visa (K1, K2, K3, K4)
    7. H Visa (H1, H4, H2, H3)
    8. Investor Visa (E1, E2, E3)
    9. L Visa (L1, L2)
    10. Media Visa - Foreign Media, Press, Radio (I)
    11. Religious Visa (R1, R2)
    12. Students Visa (F, M)
    13. TN Visa
    14. Transit Visa - USA Only (C1,C2,C3)
    15. Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and ESTA
    16. Other non-immigrant visa
  • Insurance
    1. Visitor Medical Insurance for USA
    2. Insurance for New Immigrants to USA
    3. International Students Insurance
    4. J1/J2 Exchange Visitors Insurance
    5. Schengen Visa Insurance
    6. Non-US Residents / Missionary / Group /Other International
    7. Travel / Trip Cancellation / Evacuation / Flight / Accident
    8. Domestic Medical - Individual or Group / Life / Other
  • Immigration - USA
    1. Adjustment of Status (I-485)
    2. Adoption / Diversity Lottery / Investor / Political Asylum/ Refugee
    3. After Green Card /ReEntry Permit / Retaining Green Card
    4. Citizenship / Naturalization
    5. EAD/Advance Parole
    6. Employment Based Greencard - General Discussion
    7. Family Based Greencard
    8. Healthcare Professionals / Nurses / Physical Therapists
    9. I-140
    10. Immigrant Visa / Consular Processing
    11. Labor Certification (PERM)
    12. Miscellaneous
    13. NIW / Outstanding Researcher / Extraordinary Ability
  • Study in USA
    1. Choosing University
    2. Documents
    3. Financial Aid / Loan / Foreign Exchange / Money Matters
    4. Letters of Recommendations
    5. OPT / CPT / Employment
    6. Statement of Purpose / Essay
    7. Tests (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT etc.)
    8. Other
  • Other Countries - Visa/Immigration
    1. Australia/New Zealand
    2. Canada / Mexico
    3. India Passport / Visa / PIO Card / OCI / Dual Citizenship
    4. Other
    5. Schengen Visa (Germany, France etc.) / Transit Visa
    6. United Kingdom (UK)
  • General
    1. Back 2 India
    2. Employee/Employer/Jobs
    3. USA Income Tax / Social Security / Retirement / 401k / Investment
    4. Indians in USA
    5. Miscellaneous
    6. Starting and Doing Business
    7. Travel
    8. Criminal Issues / Arrests/ Convictions / DUI
    9. immihelp.com - Comments/Suggestions/Bug Reports
  • 中文论坛
    1. 旅游/商业签证(B1, B2)
    2. 学生签证(F,M)
    3. 访问学者签证(J1,J2)
    4. 其它签证
    5. J 签证保险
    6. 国际学生保险
    7. 申根签证保险
    8. 旅游医疗保险

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Forum Rules

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Form I-485 Green Card DIY Package Provides Detailed
Adjustment of Status for Permanent Residence Process

Adjustment of Status (AOS) is an immigration application filed by an alien who is physically in the United States, and who wants to adjust an non-immigrant status to U.S. permanent resident status. After the I-140 petition approval, the Form I-485 is used to apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to adjust his or her status to U.S. permanent resident.

An adjustment of status application or USCIS form I-485 application is filed by a beneficiary of an approved I-140 immigrant visa petition. As an alien immigrant, you may apply to adjust your status if an immigrant visa number is immediately available to you, based on an approved I-140 form. The status adjustment application is filed after the receipt of an immigrant visa approval notice from the USCIS. The USCIS will also allow the concurrent filing of an I-485 application (adjustment of status application) with an I-140 application (immigration petition), if an immigrant visa number is available to the alien applicant at the time of filing, typically for EB-1 and EB-2 applications.

We are the premier online resource where the form I-485 application process of how to file an adjustment of status for permanent residence is detailed in our powerful Complete Do-It-Yourself I-485 Application Package. We provide I-485 DIY Package and various I-485 adjustment of status resources, and share the best practices and questions/answers to help your I-485 application process.

Form I-485 Application Resources - Adjustment of Status for Permanent Residence

USCIS Form I-485 application is used for adjustment of status for permanent residence. Foreign nationals, who are in the U.S. with certain types of temporary visas and wish to change to U.S. permanent resident, can file an I-485 application to change the nonimmigrant status. The immigration law permits the change of immigration status of an alien applicant in United States, if the individual was inspected, admitted, or paroled into the United States, and meet all of the required qualifications for a green card or U.S. permanent residence.

To be eligible for adjustment of status, an alien applicant must meet the following criteria: 1) the alien must be physically present in the United States. If the alien does not reside in the United States, he or she cannot adjust status in the U.S., and must go through the immigrant visa processing at a U.S. consulate abroad instead; 2) the immigration petition for the alien applicant must have been approved. An I-485 adjustment of status application can be filed concurrently with an I-140 immigration petition in EB-1 or EB-2, if the visa numbers are available; 3) the I-485 applications are subject to the numerical annual quota for immigrant visas. For these aliens, they may only file their adjustment of status applications once the cut-off dates published monthly by the Department Of State pass the priority dates of their initial immigration petition, or the immigrant visa number for the category is current.

At GreenCardApply.com, we are dedicated to providing the best resources for I-485 application for adjustment of status, and we make every useful information available to help you prepare your I-485 application. Our Do-It-Yourself I-485 Application Package and samples of reference letter/samples of cover letter will help you avoid the long and painful immigration application process.

Complete Do-It-Yourself Package of
Form I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status

As added value in the I-485 DIY package, we provide comprehensive instructions on U.S. immigration application requirements and processing, we also let you know the required application documents, evidence, procedures, samples of petition cover letter and sample of employment letter, samples of required forms and optional forms, an application check list, and detailed explanation of the form I-485 application related forms and issues. Also, all required application forms and optional forms are included in the package.

New immigrants can benefit from our added value to make the complicated I-485 application process much simpler and easier, at the same time meet the rigorous requirements of USCIS. Therefore, our Complete Do-It-Yourself I-485 Application Package for Adjustment of Status is much more helpful and beneficial than the U.S. Government website and other services. With the DIY package of form I-485 application for status adjustment, you get all the information you need and step-by-step knowledge of how to adjust your status and obtain a U.S. green card.Please click here to order the Complete Do-It-Yourself Package for I-485 Application from us.

Ask William Your Question About
Adjustment of Status for Permanent Residence and Form I-485 Application

Please click here to see more William's answersfor frequently asked questions for form I-485 application, adjustment of status, and employment based green card application. The questions and answers for I-485 application are updated regularly.









Categories: 1

0 Replies to “485 Cover Letter Mitbbs Stock”

Leave a comment

L'indirizzo email non verrà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *